Ecommerce website design
From as little as £1995 you can promote and sell products to the global consumer market!
Commissioning an Ecommerce website could be one of the most profitable investments your business can make. Selling your products and services online should be considered an important part of your business strategy — especially in these unpredictable times when High Street sales figures are falling and we see Ecommerce sales figures increasing season upon season as more of us choose to spend our money online.
What you should expect from your Ecommerce website?
- Striking, modern design with easy to follow navigation to your product categories and offers
- Search engine friendly code to ensure your site is well ranked with major search engines
- Ability to manage and update your content quickly and easily
- Display recently viewed items along with successful ‘upselling’ techniques
- Manage stock control with automated out of stock notifications
- Customisable invoice generation for orders
- Instant calculations of shipping prices and multiple shipping destination options
- Allow customers to manage personal data, track orders and reload previous orders
- Ease of selling your products on Facebook, eBay and Amazon
- Exporting of your products to price comparison sites
- Secure payments — either with or without an Internet Merchant Account
For more information regarding your Ecommerce website, please read more about the advantages of Ecommerce websites and what is good Ecommerce design?
Note: All prices published on this website are subject to VAT at the current rate of 20%